A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain websites. Amongst other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or equipment, and depending on the information that they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser only memorises cookies on the hard disk during the current session, occupying minimal space and not causing any damage to the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard disk when the browser session is ended (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard, and regardless of them, they allow or prevent the temporary or saved cookies in the security adjustments.
Without express consent – by way of the enablement of the cookies on your browser, Ikusi will not link the saved data with your personal details provided at the moment of registration or purchase in the cookies.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Technical cookies: These are the cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services contained in them, for example, controlling the traffic and the communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the request for inscription or participation in an event, using security elements whilst browsing, storing contents for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing contents on social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are the ones that allow the user access to the service with some predefined general characteristics in terms of a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, for example, language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are the ones, either processed by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore make a statistical measurement and analysis of the use that the users make of the service offered. In order to do this, browsing on our website is analysed, aimed at improving the products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are the ones, either processed by us or by third parties, which allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the website in as efficient way as possible, adapting the advertisement’s content to the content of the service requested or to the use that is made of our website. In order to do this, we analyse your browsing habits on Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management of the advertising spaces, which, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is given, in the most efficient way possible. These cookies store information about the users’ behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of the browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to show advertisements in terms of this.
Third-party cookies: Ikusi’s Website may use third party services which, on Ikusi’s behalf collect information for statistical purposes, regarding the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website’s activity and other Internet services.
(On this point, the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the details of the aforementioned third parties. For obvious reasons on this model only Google has been included in the user of Analytics as it is the most widespread and common one.)
You may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer using the configuration of the browser’s options installed on your computer: